Creative Club (ages 6-12) DROP IN / TUES 5pm-6pm
Purchasing a 'drop in ' pass means you can attend your choice of 1 of the 8 classes within the session. Must let Richelle know at least 48 hrs in advance by sending an email to email@example.com before that weeks class.
In this class we will be challenging our creative side and encouraging curiosity in new and interesting ways! We believe there is so much to learn and explore in and through the arts and we can’t wait to see how we can learn and grow together!
Each 60min class will include:
+ movement (think along the lines of cardio/games/stretching)
+ a lesson taught by Miss Richelle or another creative professional in our community using different art forms (dance, painting, drawing, music, acting, writing, etc)
+ practical application (an activity from the lesson)
+ reflection time (personal and group)
This session will run for 8 weeks starting January 9th and ending on March 5th. Classes will not run the week of February 19-23 (school break)
Class will take place at The Hotroom Yoga Studio.
Students will need to bring:
- a paint shirt
- a sketch pad/journal with pages that have no lines (this will be for drawing and journaling)
All other supplies/materials will be provided.
Each student must pay a $10 registration fee. Please add this to your cart before checking out. Thank you!
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- You will not receive a refund for classes that you miss. By signing up and paying for this Dahling Productions Session you are not qualified for a refund on any missed classes.
- Absences due to personal reasons, sickness or isolation will not receive a refund.
- If you decide to cancel your registration more than 48 hours before it begins, you will be qualified for a 75% refund.
- If you decide to cancel your registration less than 48 hours before Dahling Productions Dance Session is set to begin, you will not recieve a refund.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dahling Productions will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
I release Dahling Productions, and all instructors, volunteers, and people affiliated with Dahling Productions, from any and all claims, demands, causes of action and damages, including, without limitation, claims for negligence, where such claims arise from or out of personal injury or property damage, sustained or aggravated by class participation. Dancers with pre-existing medical conditions should consult their family physician prior to registering for class.
MEDIA RELEASE POLICY
I give permission for my child’s image to be used on the Dahling Productions social media pages and for company advertising.
Please let us know if you do NOT give permission for your childs image to be used on social media pages and for company advertising. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you give permission.